Upland Sling | How it Works
After a long day in the field, carrying the weight of a shotgun can really wear out your arms. The non-slip Upland Sling™ combats this issue by spreading the weight of the firearm across your body greatly increasing your comfort. The Upland Sling™ will not only improve your level of comfort but, by decreasing fatigue, it also improves shooting reaction times.
Watch this 3-second video on how the Upland Sling works.
With the Upland Sling tired arms are a thing of the past. View the full collection of Upland Slings options.
UPLAND SLING PRODUCT FEATURES
- The butt stock pocket features a non-permanent, non-marring universal shotgun attachment that is easily adjustable and will fit any shotgun, including over/under, SxS, pump, semi-automatic, as well as small English stocks, Prince of Wales (POW) grips or pistol grips.
- The pocket is dedicated for left- or right-handed shooters, and is not interchangeable.
- The sling features a non-slip inner material and an abrasion resistant shell material that is designed to last.
- The sling also included a clip for your e-collar remote (pictured right).
- The sling is adjustable to fit every body size from adult to child.
- The sling is connected to the butt stock by a sliding quick disconnect snap which allows for unhindered swinging, pointing, or shooting of the shotgun while maintaining a balanced carrying position